Tipper was invited to come speak at The 13th Annual Males of Color Retention Conference hosted in Detroit, MI. This conference is held to give the attendees the training and best educational industry practices on how to retain and graduate young men of color in schools. The conference was well attended and Tipper was blessed to have over 40 students, professors and diversity and inclusion specialist attend his session entitled “From Victim to Victor : Overcoming Obstacles En Route to Success” #TIPTalks
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- 30th Anniversary Celebration of the American’s W/ Disabilities Act 08/15/2020
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017