Tipper was invited to give a presentation at the 2016 National Conference on Race & Ethnicity (NCORE) in San Francisco, CA. Tipper gave a presentation on “How the Media Misrepresented Community Crime During the Baltimore Uprisings”. His session had 75 attendees who were very enlightened by the first hand insight perspective of what was witnessed during the Uprisings.
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- 30th Anniversary Celebration of the American’s W/ Disabilities Act 08/15/2020
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017