Following the aftermath of the Freddie Gray tragedy and the Baltimore Uprisings that rocked Baltimore in April of 2015, Tipper hit the pavement to hear from the youth of Baltimore. The goal of the series of conversations was to allow the youth of Baltimore to express their feelings and thoughts as they related to the state of emergency that came over their neighborhoods. Trauma takes on many forms: Mental, Emotional and physical. These conversations gave the youth an avenue for mental and emotional healing.
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalksInternational : E.A.G.L.E.S. Brotherhood Summit in The Bahamas 01/02/2017