For the past three years, Tipper participated in the High school Involvement Partnership (HIP). The HIP program allows students enrolled in Baltimore City public schools the opportunity to be paired up with working engineering professionals to progress their interest in STEM fields. Alongside his Co-Mentor Nate McBean, Tipper was paired with Dante Daniels of Mergenthaler Vocational High School in Norhteast Baltimore City which is a short distance from where Tipper grew up. Over the last three years, Tipper and Nate navigated Dante from a high school Sophomore to graduating from Mervo as Summa Cum Laude to being accepted to the U. S. Naval Academy to study Electrical Engineering.
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- 30th Anniversary Celebration of the American’s W/ Disabilities Act 08/15/2020
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017