Discover-E (Engineering) is a program that is used to introduce youth to engineering. It allows Engineering professionals an opportunity to give back to the community by communicating their experiences in engineering. The highlight of the event is the engineering activity that is conducted with the students. On this day, the event was Spaghetti Towers. The objective for the students was to construct a self standing tower using spaghetti noodles and gummy candy. The event was done in conjunction with the Parks and People Foundation. Franklin Square Middle School is located in West Baltimore City, Maryland.
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- 30th Anniversary Celebration of the American’s W/ Disabilities Act 08/15/2020
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017