Tipper was given the opportunity to tell his story during the “Black, Brown and College Bound” on behalf of the American Association of Community Colleges. The summit was held in sunny Tampa, Fl. and was hosted by Hillsborough Community College. The summit amassed over 5000 attendees ranging from college presidents, professors and students. The goal of the summit is to give tools and trainings to students are currently enrolled in school as well as inspire people who are not in school to get into school. Tipper’s message was well received by audience as demonstrated in the feedback below.
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- 30th Anniversary Celebration of the American’s W/ Disabilities Act 08/15/2020
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017