Tipper was invited to present at the 7th Annual Student Diversity Leadership Conference hosted at North Park University. The conference is held to give students and Diversity and Inclusion specialist the opportunity to prepare themselves to be future leaders. Tipper presented two concurrent sessions titled “Live in your vision, not your situation” and “From Victim to Victor: Overcoming Obstacles En route to Success”. Both of Tipper’s sessions held over 50 attendees and received very good feedback. #TIPTalks
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- 30th Anniversary Celebration of the American’s W/ Disabilities Act 08/15/2020
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017