“Reach Out, Speak Out” was an event hosted by Former Olympic Sprinter Michael Walton that featured Etan and Tipper Thomas as well as Tiana Joelle and her Washington Redskins Cheer-mate. It was another opportunity to speak to youth about education and sports to stress the importance of being Scholar-Athletes. We were also able to give away electronic copies of Etan’s “Fatherhood : Rising to the Ultimate Challenge” Book.
Channel Fox 45 News Highlights Tipper as a Champion of Courage for his work with The T.I.P.P.E.R. Foundation, Inc.
- 30th Anniversary Celebration of the American’s W/ Disabilities Act 08/15/2020
- Tipper featured on The Larry O’Donnell Show on MSNBC and the New York Magazine On Gun Control 11/13/2018
- #TIPTalks @ National Organization of Disability Forum 11/12/2018
- #TIPTalks : Activate2K16 Conference 01/02/2017
- #TIPTalks : “You Matter” Forum 01/02/2017